COLD-PRESSED, RAWFIBER HEMP SEED OIL WITH A HIGH CONTENT OF PHYTONUTRIENTS, INCLUDING TERPENES AND FLAVONOIDS.
Fiber hemp seed oil obtained by supercritical CO2 extraction method, containing naturally occurring cannabinoids-including CBD, CBDa CBN, CBG and a number of others.The extract has a guaranteed minimum phytonutrient concentration of 5% which gives 750mg of active ingredient in a 15ml package. THC concentration not exceeding 0.2%
IS CHARACTERIZED BY A MILD TASTE AND RICH AROMA OF HEMP.
A crude industrial hemp extract obtained by supercritical CO2 extraction, containing naturally occurring cannabinoids-including CBD, CBDa CBN, CBG and a number of others. Essenz hemp oil is not decarboxylated and has an unchanged concentration of cannabinoids, resulting in a much higher concentration of CBDa than decarboxylated oil. CBD+CBDa at 5% which gives 750mg of active ingredients in a 15ml pack. THC concentration<0.2% .
Ingredients: cold-pressed hemp oil with naturally occurring phytonutrients like CBD hemp seed extract.
Use: 2-3 times a day, 2-4 drops each under the tongue. If the oil becomes less fluid, it is advisable to place the bottle in a warm water bath for 2-3 minutes.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place, out of the reach of children.
The product does not contain synthetic or chemically separated (crystalline) CBD. Using an innovative method of supercritical carbon dioxide extraction, the product is microbiologically sterile and free of chemicals and heavy metals. Each batch of our product undergoes a series of tests before it reaches the market. Parameters such as microbiology, cannabinoid, heavy metal and pesticide content are always tested. Our oil owes its green color to the high content of chlorophyll, which, in connection with its numerous health-promoting effects, we decided not to filter out.
Colloquially, CBD oil is called an oily extract obtained from the tops of industrial hemp, which should not be confused with cannabis - hemp considered industrial meets one basic condition, THC content in the plant does not exceed 0.2%. Thanks to the above, their cultivation and the products obtained from them are 100% legal.
Cannabinoids occurring naturally in hemp seed oils in the highest concentration in hemp seed are CBD and CBDa. Scientific studies conducted so far show the following health-promoting effects of CBD:
- analgesic-relieves various types of pain
- antibacterial-inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria
- antidepressant-relieves symptoms of depression,stabilizes mood
- antipsychotic-relieves acute psychotic symptoms
- Antianxiety-effectively suppresses anxiety without side effects
- Antioxidant-protects cells from the action of free oxygen radicals
- anti-inflammatory-reduces or eliminates inflammation
- antiemetic-relieves vomiting and nausea, including during chemotherapy
- anticonvulsant - reduces seizures and convulsions of various causes
- antispasmodic-weakens muscle spasms and dilates the bronchi
- antiparkinsonian-relieves intestinal spasms
- vasorelaxant-lowers vascular tone
- neuroprotective-slows damage to cells of the nervous system
- anti-ischemic-improves patency of blood vessels
- immunosuppressive-inhibits the production of antibodies
- antiproliferative - inhibits the growth of cancer cells
Taking into account the above actions,we can recommend taking CBD in the following ailments:
- various types of cancer
- inflammatory bowel disease
- Alzheimer's disease/dementia
- Parkinson's disease/senile dementia
- memory loss
- multiple sclerosis/muscle spasticity
- ischemic heart disease
- diseases of the immune system
- side effects of chemotherapy
- autoimmune diseases such as Hashimoto's disease or rheumatoid arthritis
- diseases of the endocrine system
- excessive appetite
- various types of pain
- fungal infections