Name: Vanilla Kush
Aroma: the sativa-dominant plant is a fragrant and flavorful vanilla and wild pine variety
Inflorescences: dense buds, surrounded by red and gold trichomes, reminiscent of mild vanilla and lavender
Our inflorescences are sourced from the best European crops, and are only female flowers of the Cannabis Sativa variety. These flowers are obtained from selected and certified crops - without fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides. They do not contain seeds and thick stems, which are not suitable for proper aromatherapy or vaporization. The dried seeds have all the necessary certifications, available upon request.
How does CBD work?
CBD, officially cannabidiol, is one of the best-known cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Its health properties have been widely reported in many medical publications, and the results of studies have already surprised the medical and pharmaceutical communities many times. Of the most commonly mentioned, we know that:
- CBD is effective in treating inflammation and relieving the accompanying pain (as confirmed by a WHO report compiled in 2017 in Geneva);
- using hemp oil has good results in treating acne;
- it is equally effective in cracking down on anxiety, paralyzing fear, chronic restlessness and intractable racing thoughts, which also translates into easier sleep;
- helps lower blood sugar levels;
- alleviates seizures. One of the best researched and documented benefits of CBD is its effect on the frequency and intensity of epileptic seizures;
- reduces spasms;
- relieves symptoms of multiple sclerosis;
- reduces nausea and reduces spasms of the small intestine preventing nausea;
- has a calming and relaxing effect - helps with stress;
No customer reviews for the moment.