Name: Cookies-G Kush CBG
Aroma: combining sweet cookie aroma with mint, chocolate and nuts
Inflorescences: yielding huge quantities of beautiful, compact, resinous buds
Crop type: Green House
Our inflorescences are sourced from the best European crops, and are only female flowers of the Cannabis Sativa variety. These flowers are obtained from selected and certified crops - without fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides. They do not contain seeds and thick stems, which are not suitable for proper aromatherapy or vaporization. The dried seeds have all the necessary certifications, available upon request.
How does CBG work?
Numerous medical studies have proven that CBG has a positive effect on reducing such ailments as:
- Epithelial cancer - CBG has been shown to be an effective cytotoxic agent acting on human epithelial cancer, and the second most effective phytocannabinoid after CBD in the fight against breast cancer.
- Anxiety - CBG citing many medical studies appears to have anti-anxiety properties.
- Pain - numerous studies show that CBG can be used as a pain reliever for people with multiple sclerosis, for example.
- Seizures - the best documented benefit of CBG. A drug based on this substance is used to treat drug-resistant epilepsy.
In addition to these ailments, research suggests that CBG can also treat ailments such as:
- Acne - CBG regulates excessive sebum production, which goes a long way toward improving skin condition.
- Addiction - some studies suggest that CBG can be used to treat addictions such as nicotine.
- Cardiovascular disease - some studies suggest that cannabidiol prevents heart disease.
- Depression - there is evidence that CBG may be able to reduce depression due to the effect of this cannabidiol on levels of serotonin, a mood-elevating substance.
- Sleep disorders - studies confirm that CBG may have an effect on reducing anxiety-related insomnia.
Analyses by scientists confirm that CBG can also act on diseases such as epilepsy, migraine, irritable bowel syndrome, schizophrenia, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer 's disease and multiple sclerosis.
No customer reviews for the moment.